Last Updated: by
In case you are searching for an efficient, silent and powerful gas/nitro-cylinder air rifle that is suitable for chasing, plinking and killing bugs around the home, one model to consider is the one featured in this Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle Review. This air rifle not only delivers on the Nitro Gun promise, but is presently accessible for a really reasonable price, making it one of the best purchases in the nitro-cylinder class.
- Powerfully Built:
The Benjamin Titan Air Rifle uses the gas piston mechanism which is going to be the future of spring gun. The air rifle is created using a durable hardwood that can handle shocks quite well and is attractive to look at too. The Benjamin Titan is a .22 caliber gun with an overall length of 47” and falls on the heavy side, at 8.50 lbs. It is capable of shooting pellets of alloys at 950 fps (foot per second) and lead pellets at 800 fps.
- Efficient optics and superb accuracy:
Despite the issues of the scopes in this combo, the Benjamin Titan is a tack driver on a fundamental level, and most clients of this rifle affirm that it can accomplish tight gatherings that are going to amaze you. What is more, the sufficient force created by this rifle aides keep up a moderately level direction for a .22 at longer ranges, in comparison to other gas rifles. Therefore, with a touch of persistence, practice and after this present rifle’s short break in period, you ought to be nailing your objectives reliably.
This air rifle also comes integrated with a mount of the popular Dovetail style that can be used to adjust the Centre point optics for supplying the sustainment with the rifle.
- Noise absorption ad overall safety:
There is also a safety lever that can be manually adjusted to prevent accidental firings of the air rifle. Initially using the rifle can lead to it being a little noisy, but once the Nitro gas piston breaks in the noise decreases considerably and it becomes one of the smoothest and quietest air rifle to use.
The Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston air rifle also has decreased vibration rate because of the gas piston mechanism and lasts longer than a metal spring. It is very effective at all temperatures and does not malfunction in colder weather. The shooting and the cocking are both pretty smooth and there is hardly any noteworthy spring torque. This air rifle is very efficient at taking care of your small game hunting needs or when you need to get rid of unwanted vermin and pests.
It is one of the best air rifles, Click to see the other AIR RIFLES!
- Gas piston mechanism: less vibrations, more durability and more smooth functioning.
- The air rifle is highly accurate when integrated with the Dovetail style rail mount.
- It is widely considered to be a good-looking air rifle and has a strong build
- Comes with a CenterPoint 4×32 scope
- Ambidextrous design, so it allows easy use for both left and right-handed shooters
- Great for vermin hunting, i.e. squirrels
- Can be difficult to manage and limit your mobility because of the weight.
- Initially, it can be quite noisy when used.
- The Benjamin Titan has a two stage trigger and for beginners it will take a while to smooth out the process and get used to using the air rifle (See trigger-modding video below; for expert users).
Our Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston air rifle review suggests that this should be a welcome addition to your list of air rifles or an interesting first gun to buy if you are a first timer. It is durable and its shortcomings can be overlooked and easily overcome. A powerful machine that gives you a better experience the more you use it, this one could be a worthwhile investment you need to make.