It is one of the 10 best rifle scopes in our list.
These lenses make the Nikon scopes affordable and powerful. The multi-coated optics allow for ninety-eight percent of visible light to pass through. This gives you a clear, bright picture day or night. Not only is it better to look through, it maximizes the overall hunting time by letting one shoot in the early morning and late in the afternoon. These are key times that bigger game moves around. Other scopes like this range between the five hundred and a thousand dollar range, putting your bank account at risk. This scope will last longer and give you a better shot than its cheaper alternatives. Plus, you’ll look good while doing it with its matte black finish.
Two Methods of Bullet Drop Compensation:
Are you tired of only having on way of compensating for bullet drop? What if that method fails? All of that can be avoided by using not one, but two different compensation methods. That way if one fails, you have a backup plan that enables you to choice which one you wish to use. One of these methods is to use the open circle aiming points and hash marks that are effective from one hundred to six hundred yards. The other way is by using Nikons rapid action turret system. Shooters can then dial in the desired distance and place the crosshairs directly over the target and fire away.
Easy To Set And Maintain Zero:
Every shooter has had that one scope that looks good, but always strays from zero. Making multiple adjustments to the zero in one shooting session is tedious and can hinder your shots. That is a thing of the past with Nikons zeroing and locking mechanisms. Compatible with many rifles, the versatility in this scope makes any shooting session a breeze. This will ensure many shooting sessions without touching the zero. These adjustments are made easy by using Nikons spring loaded turrets for an instant zero that will hold for many magazines of ammunition. Fire away, my friend for now is your turn for to hunt the trophy.
Spot-On Ballistics Compatible:
Tired of realigning the scope just because of a difference of ammo? Does it make you mad when your accuracy falls a little short on the range? Well that is solved if you use Nikons Spot-On Ballistics software. This scope is compatible with this magnificent software that will help you align the scope by using data points, not wasting bullets. So you can spend more time on the range or in the field and not testing your scope. Also, this software can recommend what ammo is the best to use with your rifle, a tool that would be very useful for any shooter is available as computer or an I-Device/Android app.
- Spot-On Ballistics compatible, never lose accuracy by using the cheap ammo again.
- Auto Zero turrets, spring loaded to give an almost instant zero, what can beat that?
- BDC 600 Reticle, great open circles and hash marks to help establish accuracy at different yards.
- Multi-coated optics brings in ninety eight percent of all available light to give you a brighter image, night or day.
- Easy to set up and easy to adjust, just one of the many benefits of this scope.
- Cheap compared to its competitors; the competitors scopes range from five hundred to one thousand dollars.
- Reticle changes shade depending on the overall brightness.
- May be slightly tilted on some of the models. This is easily fixed if you compensate for the overall windage. If that is something you don’t want to deal with, Nikon offers a warranty and will happily replace the defective scope. Nikon is good with costumer service.
So, final thoughts are big in deciding what scope to buy. This scope is really cheap for the features it has to offer. If you plan on purchasing this scope, we hope that you found out what you needed in the Nikon P-223 BDC 600 Riflescope with Rapid Action Turret Review, and remember to further study to ensure this is the one you want. The scope is easy to use, easy to see through and has substantial accuracy. This is a great alternative to any scope that is five hundred dollars or up. Make sure to share you experiences and happy shooting!