Last Updated: by
Our Umarex Beretta Pistol PX4 Storm review takes a closer look at the firearm’s build and range of ammunition it can be used with, but also explores its exciting blow-back feature. Advertised as a quality .177 pellet user, the Umarex Beretta Pistol brings forward a storm of power and accuracy in the world of pistols. This PX4 Storm model is 11.3 inches thick and 8.5 inches long with a breadth of 3 inches. It’s also one of the lighter pistols of its class, which makes it a dimensionally compact weapon for faster mobility and application. It consists of a metal slide with a composite casing, which gives it much needed sturdiness for rough and long lasting usage. The metal-rifled barrel comes with a 16-shot repeater and allows it precise accuracy in longer shots.
- Amazing build:
This is an all metal compressed air firearm with great fit and completion and a decent substantial 1.6-pound weight to it. As it’s from Germany there are actually no doubts about the quality. The main non-metal parts to talk about are the holds which are a hard plastic or genuine wood, depending on what adaptation of this weapon you have. The mechanics of this firearm are exceptionally smooth.
- Freedom to use any kind of ammunition:
The Px4 Storm air gun is a BB weapon, as well as a pellet firearm also. It will shoot either shot from its progressive double finished magazine. This 16-shot repeater will make them shoot as quickly as you can pull the trigger. There’s an 8-shot revolving clasp toward one side of the stick mag, and another at the flip side. Since it shoots BBs or pellets, you’ll have more adaptability with ammunition choice. The Px4 Storm air gun is a BB firearm, as well as a pellet weapon too. It will shoot either shot from its progressive double finished magazine. This 16-shot repeater will make them shoot as quickly as you can pull the trigger. There’s an 8-shot rotational clasp toward one side of the stick mag, and another at the flip side. Since it shoots BBs or pellets, you will have more adaptability with ammunition decision.
- The exciting blowback feature:
The capacity of the Px4 Storm air gun is diverse. However the most energizing element is its blow back activity or “force”. It is the kick that gives this gun that included the touch of authenticity. And as it comes at a comparatively reasonable price, the gun enthusiasts also get to see the blowback feature in action in shooting ranges.
- Comes with a compelling power:
At a shooting speed of 380 FPS, the Umarex Beretta Pistol has double action, and CO2 power to back it up. Modelled to be as real as a firearm can get, this pistol bestows entertaining plinking sessions by an 8-shot rotary clip on both sides of the magazines. Due to its compatibility with both pellets and BBs (4.5 mm), the user always has options to consider when using this pistol in brand new ways. It works in a semi-automatic format, with blowback and twofold in a single activity. With an ammo capacity of 16 rounds, the fun will never stop when using this pistol.
It is one of the best pellet pistols, Click to see the other BB’s!
- The blowback action provides a firm control of the mechanism, which increases any authenticity the weapon might have.
- It comes with a Picatinny rail that can be used as a frill for added sight or vision.
- The overall design is pretty compressed, which keeps a good balance between the FPS and CO2 levels.
- White spots marked on the body allow easier focusing, which makes this pistol easy to be used by beginners.
- Yields best performance with expensive pellets
- Can penetrate a steel can or plastic bottle with the right pellets and CO2 levels
- Despite the authenticity, the safety lever may appear to be contrary.
- Non-working slide discharge on edge and wellbeing lever to slide.
- The slide does not stay back after the 8th shot, so the user has to tally them off or wind up squandering a couple of shots before running out of pellets.
- Quite challenging to discover how to hold the slide back (see video below) in order to avoid discharge issues
Check out our Umarex Steel Storm Air Pistol Review for an auto-option from the same manufacturer, otherwise you won’t get much more power in the Winchester Model 11K Air Pistol, even though Winchester manufacturer specs claim a higher shooting speed of over 400 FPS.
This Umarex Beretta Pistol PX4 Storm review highlighted just how much of a similar propagation method it has to the first few models which were complimented to be excellent air pistols. Its size and weight give the feel of a real firearm, despite not being made as an offensive weapon, especially for self-defense. The amazing combination of the light trigger pull, great accuracy, delicate manufacture quality and unmatched authenticity is what cements this as such a fantastic pistol.